CORRECT SAFETY AROUND HORSES AND WHEN RIDING.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE FEW BASIC RULES TO BE SAFE AT ALL TIMES
- Keep young children safe and insight at all times.
- All visitors should wait at the office until greeted by a member of staff.
- No dogs on the premises.
- All persons should not stand or go behind horses and ponies or enter stables unless accompanied by an instructor or member of staff.
- All riders should be suitably dressed.
- Riding hats must be to current standards.
- Trousers that cover the entire leg. Leggings, tracksuit or jodhpurs. (no shorts)
- Riding Boots or alternatively a shoe, Wellington boot or a boot with a low stout heel (NO trainers).
- Long hair tied back in a low pony tail or a hair net and no clips or fashion accessories. Jewellery should not be worn, stud earrings, watches, and wedding rings can be worn at own risk. Tops should be long and cover the arms. Gloves should be worn when mounted.